Saturday, May 25, 2024

Happy NERF Day Benson!

Our sweet Benson boy turned 7 yesterday and we celebrated him with a big Nerf party. It was so fun. Benson has always loved "Nerf" guns and he really loves when every plays Nerf together. So this party was perfect for him. 
I really loved styling it and making this massive balloon wall for the backdrop. 
 
Benson told me what he wanted for his cake and he was very specific about it. It always cracks me up how specific my kids can be about the birthday cakes. Lucky for me there is "Pinterest" and "you tube" tutorials so I can learn how to do the ridiculous things they ask for.
We also had sherbet push pops which we called "energy shots.
 

Then we had Cheetos or "nerf darts" and orange soda or "battle fuel". Benson loved the food and it was really easy to put together. 
The cake was definitely his favorite part. 



I just love this little 7-year old. He's so much fun. He has a great sense of humor and perfect comedic timing and he makes everyone happier when he is around. He's the perfect little caboose to our family and we love him so much!
These boys dominated the Nerf war. They were a fierce team!
I'm grateful we got to spoil our boy and make his party just what he wanted.
Oh and I also got to have lunch with Benson yesterday at school on his actual birthday. It was a crazy busy day and I'm so glad I was able to squeeze in this time with Benson. 

 I love making birthdays special for my kids. Happy 7th Birthday Benson!

No comments:

Post a Comment