Tuesday, February 14, 2023

I "Cereal-ously" Love you!

We just had a wonderful Valentine's day. I got to go to both Tucker's and Benson's class parties. 
I love getting to be in their classrooms and see how they interact in their element. It's so fun.
I went to Benson's first. They were making a cute heart pizza craft and drinking their hot chocolate. They also exchanged their little valentines. 
Benson really loved his fox valentine's day box. 
 


Then I went down a different hall and went to Tucker's class party. He worked hard making his v-day box and he loved it. He's really into minecraft right now. 
He also made a little gnome craft and they exchanged valentines. 
It's always fun to watch them sort through their valentines and show them to each other.
My boys passed out snack size pringles again. That's always a hit and they are super easy. 


When the kids got home we had a little valentine's day party. 
I kind of love this theme. "I Cereal-ously Love you" and I served these cute heart-shaped fruit loops and cute cereal bowl shaped pancakes. 
We ate our little treats and watched a movie together while we waited for Dad to get home. 

How cute are the cereal bowl pancakes? I love them!
 

That night we had a nice dinner at home with Dad and some quality time together. 

Oh and a few days later I hosted a little party for a girl's night. It was a favorite things party and it was so fun.  There were somewhere around 15 girls. Everyone brought 5 of the same favorite thing and then we drew names to see who got what. Everyone went home with 5 new things and it was awesome. 
We chatted, ate and laughed and everyone was asking when we could do it again. 



I feel so lucky to have such a great village here. There are so many amazing women here and I love getting to cultivate friendships. 


No comments:

Post a Comment