Sunday, December 11, 2022

Kindergarten Gingerbread Houses

One of my favorite things about having a kindergartner is getting to do gingerbread houses. It's a tradition that I've enjoyed since Tanner started Kinder back in 2015. I love it and I'm a little sad that this was my last time. 
Benson loved having me there with him and he took decorating his house very seriously. 
A lot of the kids were eating their candy, but Benson wanted to use his only for decorating. 
  

 
He was very proud of the finished product. I love this little cutie. 
And I love that the kindergartners got to wear pajamas for this. There are few things I love more than Christmas pjs on my youngest. 
Also, I love that Benson's teacher is always taking pictures. It makes my heart happy to see the photos she posts on our class page and I love that she documented the parents getting to spend time with their kinder buddies. 
 


I had a great time and so did Benson. I'm so lucky that I am a stay at home mom with the time to attend school events like this. I'm definitely staying busy while all my kids are in school, but I will always make time for this kind of stuff!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment