Friday, December 16, 2022

Class Christmas Parties

Today was a crazy day! I was at the younger boys' school all day. Literally from 8 am to 2:50 pm. It was such a long day and I loved it. lol. 
I'm on the PTO board this year and it's been very involved. 
I went to the school this morning to help with a teacher gift. We walked around the hallways with a huge cart full of supplies for the teachers and another cart with a little Christmas tree covered in gift cards. The teachers got to each pick one gift card and then whatever supplies they wanted. 
It was so fun to spoil the teachers! We also set up a "Sweet Sampler" for the teachers in the lounge. I was in charge of all the  decorations and setup so it was crazy bringing everything inside, but it looked so cute once we got it set up. Each teacher/staff got a treat box that they could fill with treats. 


Then I ran out to Chick-fil-a to get lunch for Bailey and Benson. I ran back to Bailey's school in time to have lunch with her. Then I walked back over to Elm Tree Elementary to have lunch with Benson. 
Oh also, the younger boys got to wear pjs to school so they were so cute and snuggly. 
 

Then I had a small window before Tucker's lunch so I ran out and got more food for him. 
He was so excited to see me again for lunch. I had seen both boys earlier when I helped pass out teacher gifts and they had both asked me to stay for lunch with them, so I was glad that I was able to fit it all in. 

After his lunch I ran to Benson's class party down the hall. 
Class parties are always a bit of chaos but it was so fun. 
They played pin the carrot nose on the snowman. 
They played a cup-punch game and had lots of yummy Christmas-y treats. 
Then I headed over to Tucker's classroom for his class party. He was making a Christmas ornament and then they played bingo. Then it was time for treats. 
We had fun and then I got to check both boys out a little early and we waited for Bailey to get out of school too before we drove home. Tanner rides the bus home from the Junior High so we don't see him until later. 
Today was our last day of school for the semester because we are missing the last three days for a family trip to Branson next week. I'm so excited for our Christmas break. I'm ready for a vacation!
Stay tuned for our Branson Trip. We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment