Saturday, December 21, 2019

Non-Stop Christmas Partying

We've been doing a lot of Christmas themed partying around here and its been so fun. 
 First up, we did a "Polar Express" themed movie night.
It was so fun. I had a great time setting up a "Hot hot hot chocolate" bar. 


Each kid also got a silver bell with a little tag. 


We also made snowman shaped pizzas to eat while watching "The Polar Express"


Then before bed, the kids found "minivan express" tickets 
This is always a fun tradition. 
Dad punched everyone's tickets and we hopped in the van with hot chocolates and went to look at some Christmas lights. 
I love this picture of all the kids poking out of the sun roof looking at the lights.
Our favorite house has lights that dance to Christmas music. 
We had a great time listening to Christmas music, drinking our hot chocolate and looking at lights. 


Another day we decorated gingerbread houses. I had fun doing a little setup for this too.
I attempted a balloon tree too. It was my first attempt and it was fun, but I don't see me making a habit of making them. 


The kids had a great time decorating their little gingerbread houses. 




Final products- I love all the kids' little personalities manifested in their houses. 

They were so proud of their houses. 



Then our last little party was decorating cookies. 
It was a "Mrs. Clause Cookie Company" party and the kids loved decorating cookies. 

I love the kids in their striped pajamas. 
And I love how seriously they take cookie decorating. 
Even little Benson was into it. 

We've had a great time partying this holiday season. Christmas is only a few days away now- things are getting real. 



No comments:

Post a Comment