Friday, February 1, 2019

Tanner's Rise and Shine

Today we got to go see Tanner's Rise and Shine showcase.
It was seriously amazing. The kids did so good. It was all themed around Black History Month and they talked about Martin Luther King Jr. and Rosa Parks. It was informative and well done.
The kids read their scripts and it was so good.
I'm so proud of this boy. He did great on his part. 


I didn't get a full class shot with everyone looking, but I love this one of Tanner hugging his friend Carter. They are such cute friends. 
And this one of Tanner, Carter and 

I adore Tanner's teacher and she is so perfect for Tanner. She advocates for him and helps him and is everything I could want in a teacher for him. She really inspires the kids and they did great on their showcase! Way to go Mrs. Rachel's Third Grade Class!


No comments:

Post a Comment