Thursday, February 14, 2019

Love You To PIZZAS

We had a nice quiet valentine's day at home this year. After Daddy took me away last weekend and we enjoyed some quality time, we were ready to celebrate Valentine's day with our sweet kiddos. 
I put together this fun pizza themed party and the kids loved it. 
Here's the setup.
We had two big bowls of pizza dough, sauce, cheese and other toppings. Then we also had pizza sugar cookies which the kids loved. 

It was so cute and so easy. The worst part was making the dough- besides that- it was all super quick and easy.
You are "A-dough-able" valentine. Soo cute!
The toppings each had their own little sign- "Call me cheesy, but I love you." "You are one "fine-apple" and "I pepperonly have eyes for you". 
And each pizza box had its only loving topping label. 
How cute are these little pizza chefs? I love them so much!
My favorite little valentines. 
They all had fun making their own heat shaped pizzas. 
Tanner even tossed his dough in the air like a pro. 
This little guy- he's so stinkin' cute. He loved being one of the big kids. He loved wearing his apron and chef hat and he loved sitting on the stools making his pizza.  
I just love that face so dang much. 
Tucker and Benson are so cute together. I love it. 
And these two made awesome big heart pizzas for everyone. Tucker doesn't like pizza so he made one for Daddy and Mommy. He ate chicken for dinner. 
We had so much fun making our pizzas
We ended the night with gourmet cupcakes and watching "Wonder" together.
It was so fun and I just love all these people so much. 
Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment