Saturday, August 11, 2018

Back to School Family Bash

We had a blast sending off our summer at Beebe's Water slide. We met about 5 other families there and we had such a blast. The kids were all big enough to slide this year and we had so much fun. 
Bailey even got brave enough to go down alone this year. 
She loved having friends or family in front or behind her though. 
Even little Benson went down the slide this year. It was so fun! I took him down the first few times and he was loving it, smiling so huge. But the I passed him off to Chris so I could take some photos and he was totally straight faced the rest of time. 
April took some pics too and she sent me this one of Tuck and I. 
Eventually Benson got sick of getting wet and he spent the rest of the time getting into the diaper bag and digging in the dirt next to the slide with Daddy. 
Tanner had a great time on the slide. I love this boy and his big smiles. 
Here is a shot of our epic mom train. Man I got so banged up and bruised. But it was totally worth it. 
After the kids saw our amazing Mom train, they wanted to do a kids' train. So I took them down together and they love it. 
After we finished at the slide, we ate a picnic in the car on the way to shortstop grill to get our awesome peewee ice cream cones. 
These kids are my favorite. 





Now school starts in 2 days and I'm in denial. I'm still not ready but I know the kids will do great.
This family activity was the perfect way to send off our carefree summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment