Saturday, April 15, 2017

Fishin' with Papa and Dad

How cute are these fishermen? Every Christmas my Dad gives Chris a guided fishing trip as a gift. Chris looks forward to this trip each year and I love that they get to bond together on the river.
However, this year, Tanner got to go to. He was so excited! Like so excited he almost couldn't sleep. Fishing with his Dad and his Papa- it doesn't get much better!
I love this picture the fishing guide took of some of my favorite boys!
These guys had a great time and brought home tons of fish.  They were gone from about 7 am to 1 pm and Tanner had the best time. Chris said Tanner caught more fish than anyone. He caught his limit and then helped everyone else catch theirs. So funny. 
I know this was a fishing trip Tanner isn't likely to forget anytime soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment