Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentine's Picture Fun!

I really was going to skip doing Valentine's Pictures this year. I was trying to save money and frustrations. Then I got an offer from "Shutterfly" for 10 free cards and I just couldn't pass that up.
We only spent about 15 minutes  taking these and I love how they turned out.
Even though my kids may hate me later for this picture, I have to say that I LOVE IT. 
This is probably one of my favorite outtakes. Bailey was not a huge fan of all the kisses.
I kept trying to get them to just pucker and lean in close together- but it always resulted in full on mouth kisses.

Bailey loved her dress so much. She loved twirling and showing me all her ruffles. She's such a camera hog. 
Tanner was a good sport, but I think he feels like he's getting a little too old for these pics. 
I love this picture too. Such sweet kids. 
I just love Bailey's hands in this picture. She was being so cute. 

Bailey being so coy. 
One of Tanner's favorite poses. This boy cracks me up. 



Just for fun I thought I'd share some of our past valentine's pictures.
This is Tanner's first Valentine's Day. He's almost 6 months old here. Love that rollie body!
I guess I missed the year when Tanner was 18 months, which is a shame because Tanner was super fun at that age. 
This is Tanner at 2 1/2 years and Bailey at 6 Months. You have got to love Bailey's little body. I think 6 months is the perfect age for baby pictures. They are so chubby and cute
Then this was last year- Tanner 3 1/2 and Bailey is 18 months old. 

So I know most of you are thinking how crazy I am, but I love these pictures and even though I'm pretty sure the tradition wont last much longer (at least not with Tanner- he's too cool), I'm glad I have these to look back on. So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment