Sunday, June 10, 2012

A HOT Date With my Little Man

And by "hot" I mean temperature. Summer is in full-swing here so we spent the day at White Water Splash Park. Our neighbors had buddy passes and offered them to us. So Saturday morning Tanner and I followed them up to Branson and spent the day at the water park. Bailey stayed with Nanny for the day. (Thanks Nanny!) And Chris had to work.

Tanner couldn't possible have had any more fun! I loved watching him be so HAPPY!
I really miss spending quality time with my boy. Don't get me wrong.
I LOVE MY LITTLE BAILEY! But I miss spending time with Tanner. I think its so important to spend alone time with each child separately.
Tanner sure enjoyed himself and I had a great time too!
Tanner and I before we left for our big date!

First we hit the toddler park. Tanner went down the water slide by himself. I was so proud of him!

He really enjoyed shooting the water guns.

Love this boy!

One cool kid

Splashing around

Then we hit the lazy river and the wave pool!
Here's Tanner right before we hit the lazy river!

The wave pool was probably Tanner's favorite part of the whole park.
Every time a wave would hit us he'd laugh and laugh. He almost fell off his tube because he was laughing so hard.
Here's Tanner hitting the wave pool!


We stayed for about 4 hours and by that time Tanner was completely beat! He was pretty much like a zombie walking. I had to guide him to the car because he was so tired. One minute after I got him buckled him into his car seat he was asleep.
That little boy had a blast!
This is how I got Tanner to leave the park without throwing a huge fit. He didn't want to leave all the water- so this little treat did the trick!


Thank you to our awesome neighbors for the tickets. We had a great time!

Seriously, could this kid be any happier? I'm so glad we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment