Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This and That

I was recently getting picture off my camera and realized I need to fill you all in on a few little tidbits of our life.
Tanner loves music. It doesn't really matter what kind. If we're at church and the choir does a special number, Tanner sits up straight and listens so intently. If we're at home and the ipod is on, Tanner dances around the house. Last week Chris pulled out Papa's guitar and started messing around a little and Tanner thought it was so cool. He wanted to help his Dad play.


After his bath, Tanner always plays with Papa for a little while. They do blanket rides or chase each other around the house. Tanner loves it and he loves his Papa. I think this picture says it all.

I have yet to get a good picture of Tanner and his Nanny. They usually have snuggle time when its time to go to sleep and I don't want to get a picture because I'm afraid the flash will wake him. But believe me- He loves his Nanny!!!

On Saturday my college roommate Julie and her hubby Jon came over with their nephew Kaden. Tanner LOVES Kaden and the two of them had fun together for a while. Then Chris' friend Brett and his son Austin showed up and the three boys had a blast together. Austin and Kaden are about the same size and they ran all around, Tanner tried to keep up. We finally took the boys outside to let them run off the rest of their energy. They probably played in the leaves for an hour together.

Look at those baby blues.

Tanner trying to catch up with the big boys... He was so funny because he learned quickly that if he stayed in one place he could just watch them, instead of running after them. As soon as he would catch up to the boys they would take off again, so Tanner gave up and just walked around and watched. haha


Yesterday we went to lunch with Jon, Julie, Julieta and Joseph. Oh and the babies came too. We ate at Gastons and it was DELISH! Then we went across the Dam and walked around the observatory. Tanner loved it. They had this stuffed bear at the entrance and when we walked in Tanner started growling at it. I laughed so hard.
You can kind of see the look of terror in Tanner's eyes in this picture. He wasn't sure about that bear.


Then we saw the different fish in the tanks

and we peeked in the wall hole to see the turtles.

Here's Tanner with his "I'm about to get into some trouble" look.

Then Dad showed Tanner how to ring the old steamboat bell. And he thought that was pretty cool.


Then we went out to the observatory deck. He was enthralled with the bars on the deck


Tanner enjoyed the sunshine but most of all he enjoyed pushing Clark's stroller around. He thinks he is pretty big stuff. Oh and Yes- Clark is inside the stroller.
He has some pretty trusting parents!

Don't mind that he can't see where he's going...


It was a nice afternoon and the weather was great, especially considering it's late November. It was in the high 50's. So beautiful!
Now if the weather could just stay nice for Thanksgiving.
Happy Turkey Day tomorrow everyone!

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Tanner is adorable. I keep waiting for him to grow out of it- but he seems to get cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I wish I could have heard him growling at the bear, that's hilarious. And the pics of Tanner pushing Clark in his stroller when he can't even see what's ahead of him- so funny.
    Also, it's sweet that you three couples are getting to have so much fun together! Party.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for fun times! I'm glad I got Tanner to finally like me, even if he didn't really like me in that picture. Also glad that my nasty no makeup face/greasy hair wasn't showing. Black Friday definitely wore me out! I slept most of Saturday in the car! Haha. It made the trip go by much faster.

    ReplyDelete