Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.

Family in front of our tree.
Christmas eve we went over to my parent's house, we ate sandwiches and watched some football. Then we watched "Its a Wonderful Life" just like we do every year. But I actually cried this year- dang nursing hormones! My mom loved it because she got to feed Tanner is bottle and put him to bed. We slept over there, so we could all be there Christmas morning. Tanner loved watching "Its a Wonderful Life" with Papa and Nanny. He finally went to bed about 9:45- which is late for him, but he was just too excited to go to sleep. I think he could sense the excitement.
Following tradition, my sisters and I woke up at 3:00 am to go downstairs to look at our stockings. I must have been a good girl this year because Santa stuffed my stocking full. Then we headed back to bed. Tanner woke us up at 7:00 am and was ready to play. We actually woke up to a white Christmas. There was only about 1/2 an inch, but I think it counts. We took him downstairs to check out his stocking. Not that he really cared, but we had to get a picture of his first Christmas morning.

Tanner and his stocking with all his goodies
Then we took Tanner into my parents room so he could wake up his Nanny and Papa. Eventually we got everyone up. Then Tanner fell asleep. My brother David called from France to wish us a merry Christmas. We talked to him for a bit, then started opening presents.
Tanner didn't seem real interested in the actual opening of the presents. He just wanted to play in his play gym and watch everyone else open his presents.

Tanner playing while everyone opens presents

Tanner staring at the wrapping paper. He was really mesmerized by it.
But after all that excitement, Tanner was pretty worn out, so he decided to take a nap on Papa's lap.

Tanner napping after his big morning.


Tanner got a "Johnny Jump-Up" from Nanny and Papa for Christmas, and he wasn't too sure what to think at first.


But after a while he got use to it and even started to have a little fun. We mostly just had fun watching his facial expressions. It was hysterical!

After we finished playing, we all got ready and ate dinner together. Then more football and family pictures.

All in all- an awesome Christmas. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and remembered the true reason for the season.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I LOVE his facial expressions. Hilarious! Can you believe he'll be walking..or crawling first I guess. But I mean, like soon. That's insane! I can't believe how big he is! :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know- He rolled over already. Its crazy- I can't handle it. He's going to be so big the next time you see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pic 5 sucking her soother, sitting up legs spread, love to unsnap her onesie, pull aside her nappy and lick her pu--y, mmmmmmmmmmmm covered in pee, get my tuonge right up inside her, feel her little legs kick then she pees in my mouth

    ReplyDelete