Friday, March 15, 2024

My 37th Birthday

 Well considering I thought that I was already 37 for the majority of the last year, it felt like I was given a gift of an extra year when I realized I was only 36 until today. 

I was able to celebrate on and off throughout the week. I had a birthday lunch on Wednesday with some friends and it was really nice. I went out for ice cream with some friends last night and then tonight Chris took me out for a birthday dinner to our favorite Italian place in Bentonville. When we got home from dinner we had ice cream and cake.  

My cake was delicious. It was a strawberry cake with a lemon raspberry filling and it was so good. 




I got lots of awesome gifts from my family and friends and felt all the love today. I feel very lucky to have so many who want to spoil me. 

Tomorrow we leave for Branson for spring break but tonight we are just chilling and enjoying birthday treats. Happy birthday to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment