Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Benson’s birthday

Happy Birthday to our Benson Boy!
I can hardly believe my babe is 6 years old. 
Benson surprised me by asking for a "Pokemon" themed party this year. I wasn't even aware that he liked Pokemon so I was shocked.
But I was up for the challenge and Benson loved it. 

I actually really loved the massive Pokeball backdrop. 
We had lemonade, pokeball cake pops and cake. Benson really loved all the food, but especially the cake pops.

These cake pops were a labor of love. I don't mind as long as they are appreciated but man- they were a lot of work. 
 
Benson also really liked his cake. I think he mostly just liked the toy Pikachu on top of it, but I was happy he was excited about it. 



Benson loved his birthday party decorations and the pokeball balloons. 
We opened presents and had cake and it was lots of fun!


Benson loved the tall candles we used on his cake and was happy to blow them all out on his first try. 
He's the cutest. We are so grateful for our little caboose!
He is everyone's favorite little buddy and he's the best snuggler. Happy birthday to our sweet Benson Boy. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment