Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Halloween was out of this World


We had so much fun dressing up this year and our costumes were a huge hit. There was so much spray paint  and metallic duct tape involved in these costumes and if you look too close you might burn your eyes with our brightness- but it was such a fun theme. 
Needless to say, this Halloween was out of this World!!

We had three aliens and three astronauts. 
Bailey was our girl alien and she looked awesome. Her hair was one of my favorite parts. Those space buns were so fun. and she loved her costume. 

This guy was such a great sport, as per usual. But he got lots of compliments from friends at church and work so I think he was more ok with it this year. 
As for me, if I never wear another leotard one piece again, it will be too soon. 
My kids thought my wig was so funny and I felt pretty sassy. 


I sure love this awesome husband of mine. I think we make a pretty cute alien couple. 

Tanner was one of our astronauts and besides being a little hot in his costume, he loved how he looked and he loved his space helmet. 


Tucker also loved the costume. His turned out a little small, but I was able to make some adjustments to make him more comfortable and that helped. All of his friends at school loved his costume and wanted to try on his space helmet. It was pretty funny. 

Benson was our smallest little astronaut and while he didn't love wearing his helmet, he did like the rest of his costume. His friends at school also loved his costume and I was able to get some cute pictures of him at his class party with them.
 

We had a great time at Daddy's work halloween party on the Friday before Halloween. The kids got so much candy it was honestly ridiculous. Tanner didn't come because he went to his school halloween party and he had a blast. 

After Dad's work party, we picked up Tanner and we all went to our Ward "Trunk or Treat"
This was super fun but so busy. There were so many people, we almost didn't have enough food. 
But it was so fun!

I love this picture of my sweet boy helping to clean up after the ward party. 
Him being in full costume is an added bonus. 

On Halloween day the little kids had their class Halloween parties. I got to go to both and it was lots of fun. Kindergartners are so cute and watching their interactions makes me laugh every time. 


 

 
I seriously love kinder friends. They are so cute and little. 

 
Tucker loved having me in his class. He really enjoyed decorating the sugar cookies. The artist in him worked really hard and it was so cute to watch. 
I really love this picture of the boys walking out of the school together. 
They are the cutest little astronauts. 

After school we finally carved our pumpkins. We kept trying to do it sooner, but it just didn't happen. So Halloween afternoon we finally carved them into jack-o-lanterns. I don't know why I didn't get a picture of Tanner, but he carved his into a clone trooper. It was awesome. 

I made us some spooky stew in witches cauldrons for everyone and some cute little rolls in the shape of pumpkins. We ate our yummy dinner and then left to go trick-or-treating. We had a great time. It was perfect weather for the kids to not have to wear coats. The  kids are at a great age to trick-or-treat together. We had so much fun and then we had to get home because we still had school the next day. Ugh. 

Happy Halloween everyone! Now onto November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment