Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter Fun

We've been having fun getting ready for Easter. We had our traditional egg dying party. 
I had found this floral vine backdrop a while ago and I couldn't wait to use it. I love it!

And I love these cute kiddos. 

It was a fun little party complete with pink lemonade and cupcakes. 
I also made sure to have lots of eggs for everyone to dye. 
 

These kiddos are my favorite. 

This year I bought two "Egg-Mazing" coloring machines and we all had so much fun with them.
I boiled enough eggs for each kid and we went through those in no time. 
 
It was so fun. Everyone had fun coloring them and they turned out so cool looking. 


Even Dad joined us for some egg coloring fun. 

This picture is too perfect. It shows each personality so perfect. 




Another day Benson had a preschool egg hunt. It was as adorable as you would expect. 
 
Benson was a little freaked out by the Easter Bunny that visited. But I was able to bribe him with some poke bowl to get him to take a picture. 
How cute is this picture of Benson's preschool class ? 

And we were able to kickoff our Easter weekend with our annual Christian Passover feast. 
It was especially meaningful because we had just studied the first Passover feast in Exodus during our Come, Follow Me study.  It was so cool and the spirit was so strong. 
And the food was delicious. 
And it was extra fun to have Nanny and Papa there for our feast. 
The special grape juice cup is always a favorite. 


After our Passover feast the cousins came over for an egg hunt. 
Tucker was especially proud of his panda egg. 

 
The kids had so much fun hunting for eggs. We almost found them all. lol

We were missing the Allreds but we had a lot of fun. 


Now on to Easter Sunday. I love that we try and keep our Easter Sunday focused on Christ. It's so amazing and I can't wait for tmrw. 









No comments:

Post a Comment