Friday, March 6, 2020

Tanner Student of the Week

Last Friday, Benson and I got to be at the kids' school for the weekly "Rise and Shine" when they announced the students of the week for the upcoming week. Happily, Tanner's teacher gave me a head's up so we could be there. Tanner was so excited when his name was announced. It was pretty cute. Sometimes I forget how young he is. He acts so mature most of the time and is such a great helper that it's easy to think of him as more than a 10-year old. But then moments like this happen and I remember, he's just a kid. I love that boy!
Today, as part of his "student of the week" celebration, Benson and I took lunch to Tanner.
Tanner, true to form, requested sushi for his lunch. So we brought him lunch and he was so thrilled. 

We sure love this boy! It was a fun week spent celebrating our sweet Tanner boy.
He's worked so hard this year at school and has made such great progress. We sure love you Tanner!


No comments:

Post a Comment