Saturday, February 10, 2018

"Donut You Know How Much I Love You?"- Valentine's Party

 Each year I have thrown a Valentine's Day party for all our friends. This is my 5th Valentine's day in NWA and for the first time I didn't do a V-day party for all our friends. This year I just couldn't navigate everyone else schedules and I couldn't make it work for everyone. So I decided to just host a cousin's valentine's day party. This was so much easier for me to handle and so much less drama and work.
We invited Aunt Sarah and her family, Uncle Joseph and his family, Aaron and Stephanie and their family and Nanny and Papa. As an added bonus, my Aunt Jan and Uncle Don were visiting and were also able to come. Unfortunately, Max and Hazel got sick this morning and they couldn't come.
We were so sad to miss them!

But we had a great Donut party.
The theme was "DONUT you know how much I love you?"
Dad helped me make a donut board and we covered it in donuts.
I'm kind of obsessed with it. 
How great is this board covered in delicious baked goods?




 Cupid's arrows with donut holes and chocolate milk. 


 I love the chipboard letters. 

The kids had a great time eating all the donuts they could manage. They all played so well together and the party lasted for a few hours before we split up and everyone headed home.
It was such a blast. We are so lucky to have so much family around.
And Nanny and Papa drove all the way over for the party, which was so fun. 

Happy early valentine's day. We were sure feeling the love today with all our cousins and family around. I think I will just host a family valentine's party every year. It was so nice and relaxed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment