Friday, September 22, 2017

Potty Training Tuck

Well I finally gave in and decided to potty train Tucker. He's nearly 3 1/2 years old now but with Benson being so little and none of us sleeping well, I had to wait until I had the energy to start this process. Turns out, maybe waiting was a good idea. Tucker potty trained so easily and quickly.
He had two accidents the first day and none the next. By day three he was going on his own and asking for help when he needed it. He's done so well.
Look at this proud boy! He finished half his sticker chart during the first two days. 
I really can't handle this cute boy in his big boy underwear. He's so adorable. 
I love this shot of him reading on the toilet. He refuses to stand and pee and only wants to sit. Honestly, I'm ok with it because it's less of a mess for me and it makes for adorable photos like this one. 
We also did our traditional "I did it" potty training call board. Whenever Tucker used the potty he got to pick a picture from the call board to tell that person about his success. 
I'm so proud of this boy. He's grown up a lot in the last few months and I'm so happy potty training went so easily. Good job Tuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment