Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thanksgiving Lunch with my Kindergartner

I am blessed with awesome friends who are willing to watch my kids so I can go to school events. Today I got to have Thanksgiving lunch with my cute little kindergartner. 
He took me through the lunch line, showed me how to get my milk. He helped me pay for my lunch and then found us a table to sit at together. All-in-all, he was quite the gentleman and the perfect lunch date. 

Seriously, this kid. He's awesome. 
He even wore his pilgrim hat during our lunch. 
The food itself wasn't anything great, but getting to eat with Tanner and watch him interact with his little friends was great. It was so fun. He wasn't a fan of the potatoes, but he loved the pumpkin cake and the turkey. Of course, the chocolate milk is always a favorite.  I'm grateful to get to spend time with Tanner at his school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment