Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Somehow I turned 28 last week. I'm not really sure where the time has gone, but here we are...28 years old. Crazy. Well my birthday fell on a Sunday this year so my sweet husband and cute kids threw me a little party. 
This is the sight I woke up to on my birthday

Chris even thought ahead and bought donuts on Saturday so I could have them on Sunday morning. After letting me sleep in, Chris and the kids set up everything and patiently waited until I woke up. 
When I finally came out of my room, Tanner and Bailey were so excited and started yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" and showing me all my presents and my breakfast. Tanner couldn't wait to show me the card he picked out for me. It was completely adorable. 

Chris made me a delicious burger for dinner and I completely devoured it. SO GOOD! 
Then he made me a milkshake and put the kids to bed for me. Awesome birthday and awesome husband. The next night for FHE the kids helped Chris make me a birthday cake.
Then they all sang to me as I blew out my candles. (Tanner said I only needed 7 candles and since 7 candles sounded better than 28, I was totally ok with it.)


The following Thursday my parents came over to spend the weekend with us. My kids were so excited to see them. It has been 3 months since we saw them last- WAY TOO LONG!
On Saturday, my mom and I spent the day shopping as a delayed birthday present. 
It was so fun and relaxing. I sure love my Mom, she's kind of amazing. 
Then on Sunday my parents went to church with us. We had to snag a few pictures before church. 
This is Tucker's "cheese" face. I love it so much!
These kids are my world. 
And this man is the love of my life. I'm so blessed!
And we are all so lucky to have these amazing people in our life. They are such great grandparents for my babies!

It was a great weekend and we can't wait to see Nanny and Papa again next month for little Tucker's birthday party. 





No comments:

Post a Comment