Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Daddy/Daughter Date Night- Princess Party

Bailey got to go on her first date with her Daddy last night. It was pretty much adorable.
Chick-fli-a has lots of different events throughout the year, and this one was a "Princess Party"
Bailey was so excited to get to wear a princess dress and get all "dolled- up" to go out with her Daddy.
Here are some pictures of my little princess. Doesn't she look adorable?
She sat so still so I could curl her hair and loved wearing that dress and crown. 






When her Daddy got home from work, we snapped a few more pictures. The one on the left is Daddy and Bailey playing "ring-around-the-rosie". It was so cute. She loves her Daddy so much. And I just love the picture on the right. How sweet are those two?

Chris said when they got to the restaurant there were princesses everywhere, but Bailey was in heaven. She loved the "Princess Cow" and the chocolate fondue fountain. She also got an autograph from Miss Arkansas. She loved her date with her Daddy. 

And since Bailey and Daddy were spending some time together, Tanner and I decided to do the same.
Since Tanner's favorite restaurant is "McDonald's" we decided to eat there. 
He was so excited. On our drive to McDonald's, I asked Tanner what his idea of a perfect date would be. He told me "We would go to McDonald's, order cheeseburgers, eat our food and then play at the play place." After further prodding, he also told me that he would want to go see the "Lego Movie" after we ate our food. Quite the date right?
He was so excited. He told me "This is going to be a perfect date, Mom. McDonald's, here we come!"

We didn't get to go see "Lego Movie" again, but Tanner was pretty thrilled with his happy meal. 

I love my little man and I look forward to more dates with him in the future and I know Bailey is looking forward to more dates with her Daddy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment