Monday, March 18, 2013

March and Such

I turned 26 last week and it seems so weird that I'm that old. For some reason 25 didn't seem that old, but 26 just sounds older. Luckily I feel the same, so I'm going to pretend I'm not getting older.

The weather was incredible last week. My kids were actually wearing shorts and everything. One day we just went outside and sat on a blanket and enjoyed the beautifully warm weather.




 This little face cracks me up!
 You can't tell in this picture, but Bailey loves me too.....really she does.
 Doesn't this just melt your heart. I just looked over and saw Tanner huggin on Bailey, just for fun! I LOVE my kids!

I had so much fun capturing my kids' sweet personalities. I'm so obsessed with pictures. I know its bad, but I can't help it.
 

Anyways, The weather was so nice that on Friday (my birthday) Chris took me to Silver Dollar City for the afternoon. It was just him and I and it was blissful. My mom watched our kids for a half day so Chris and I could spend some much need time together. We went to SDC and played until we were too tired and hungry to move. Then we went to "Red Lobster" and when they told us there was a 90 minute wait, we decided to head over to the outlet mall. We shopped during our wait time and made it back just in time for our table to be ready.  We literally stuffed ourselves on lobster, because it was "lobster fest" and then decided we should probably head home to relieve my mom.

But it was such an awesome day. My big present is a 3-day getaway with my best friend, Christie, in Springfield. We are going April 25-27th and I can hardly wait. Three whole days without kids or a husband. Just some girl time and we are going to run a 5K. It's going to be "legend-wait for it-dary!!!"

I'm also looking forward to many more fun days at Silver Dollar city and can't wait to have more beautiful weather!!! Comon Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment