Friday, October 14, 2011

October-fest

Wow- its been a little while. I promise pics of the house are coming. We have been crazy busy trying to paint, unpack and clean- oh and take care of two kids...but we are enjoying a beautiful fall. The leaves have begun to change colors, the weather is perfect and halloween is just around the corner. I can't believe October is halfway over. I love the fall. I really love to decorate for fall too, but since my house is about halfway unpack (the essentials are unpacked-everything else is still in the garage) I haven't been able to bust out the fall/halloween decor.
But today the kids and I went and got some hay bales, mums and a big scarecrow and started decorating outside our house.
Then this afternoon we met Nanny, Papa, Uncle Joe, Aunt Julieta and Clark at the Pumpkin Patch for some fall fun. I think the little boys had a lot of fun. I had fun capturing all these precious moments on camera and Nanny had fun snuggling Bailey.
Here are some shots from our afternoon at the Mountain Home Berry Farm.
The Herbs Fall 2011

The whole crew on the hay ride

little boys climbing mulch mountain

Nanny snugglng Bailey

Papa and Tanner hiding in the mulch mountain

corn maze

Tanner andClark playing in the hay


Tanner riding the horse

Tanner found his pumpkin-he just couldnt lift it

Tanner in the pumpkin cart

Now if I can unpack my sewing machine- I can start on our Halloween costumes. This years theme is "Wizard of Oz". Then it will be time for Thanksgiving and then Christmas before we know it. CRAZY how fast time flies. I love this time of the year though and I'm looking forward to the holidays with family!

2 comments:

  1. OOOH THE WIZARD OF OZ! HOW AWESOME!!! If you need a toto I have a stuffed one you can borrow. I cannot wait to see the costumes! As if you didnt know I'm a Wizard of Oz NUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey is soooo cute! I love that pic of her and your mom!

    ReplyDelete