Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I had to write a short note to thank all the mothers out there who are such wonderful examples to me. I wanted to give a special thanks to my own Mother. She is the "mother" of all mothers. She's pretty much amazing and I want to be just like her. And as if being an awesome mom wasn't already enough- she's also an amazing Grandma- or as we say "Nanny". Tanner sure loves that sweet lady. I don't know where I would be without her and I'm grateful everyday for the relationship we have and the short 10 minute drive to her house. She is truly one of my best friends! I LOVE YOU MOM! Thanks for everything you do for me and my family!

(I really need a picture of just me and my mommy- this is the best I could do)

I had a wonderful day today with my two sweet boys. They gave me a gift certificate to get "pampered" at the salon- and I'm SO looking forward to that. Then we went for a drive, played at the river and had a yummy dinner at my parent's house. We also got to visit Grams. All-in-all, GREAT DAY! Thank you to all those who made it so special!

1 comment:

  1. you're such a good mom, emily! you definitely take after our mom. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete