Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

This mother's day was full of pampering and good food. I got to sleep in and then my sweet family rushed in and served me breakfast in bed. The crepes were delicious and it was so cute to see all my favorite faces carrying cards and gifts and flowers.
Chris also made us a delicious blue cheese steak and pasta dinner. It was delicious. 
I also got to snuggle my youngest babe until he fell asleep. It was a rare treat and I cherished it. 

Motherhood is more of a challenge then I anticipated. It's more demanding emotionally, physically, intellectually then I ever dreamed. But its oh so beautiful. I'm so grateful I get to spend my time with these sweet little faces. Sometimes I want to pull my hair out because they are so frustrating but other times, my heart melts because they randomly give me kisses or snuggle with me first thing in the morning. Or I watch them help each other or comfort each other and I remember how special their hearts are. I'm so grateful to have a husband to partner with in this parenting gig.
I love getting to be a stay-at-home mom. It's exhausting but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Happy Mother's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment