Saturday, May 30, 2020

Good-Bye Allreds





Today  we said goodbye to a big part of my heart, as the Allred family moved to Kansas. Uncle Johnny got an offer at Fort Hays University in Hays Kansas, so they packed up and left this morning to start their new lives. While I wish my sister and her sweet family all the very best in life, I am so heartbroken to have her move away. She is my best friend and having her not live 40 minutes away is going to be so hard. I'm so sad about it. 
Because of the pandemic starting here in March, we spent the first two months staying away from everyone, including our family and I feel like we got robbed of some time together. Their move took me by surprise and I'm so sad not to have this last summer together. 
I will be ok. We will go visit. They will come here. It's going to be ok, but for now I just need to be sad. I'm going to miss my sister for sure but its going to be ok, eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment