Sunday, May 24, 2020

Benson's 3rd Birthday

I'm not going to lie, I had my doubts about this party themed. I really wanted to do a "Toy Story" party but Benson really wanted a "Buzz Lightyear" theme so that's what we did. And I love it. I love how it came together. I love the colors but my favorite thing is the wording on the backdrop. I love the planet lettering and the silver stars. I really love it and Benson loved it too. 


This Buzz Lightyear theme might be one of my favorites. 

I made this cute little spaceship banner too, Benson loved it. He kept saying- "It's Buzz Lighyear rocket". 
We served "alien pops" and "moon pies." 
We also served "Crystallic fusion fuel" and birthday cake. 

Benson looked so cute in his Buzz Lightyear costume. He was a stinker about getting it on, but then once he got smiling he couldn't help but enjoy himself. He looked so adorable. 



Seriously, this little face is impossible to say no to. 


I sure love this crazy little boy of mine. I can't believe my baby is three. He feels so little sometimes but other times he feels massive. 

We celebrated in Mtn. Home on Sunday with all his cousins since we were already there for memorial day weekend and Benson loved it. He tore through his presents very quickly shouting hasty "thank you's" as he went. It was pretty funny to watch. He did love his presents though.






That night we sang to him and cut his cake on the back porch. He very carefully blew out each candle and didn't want any help. He's so funny. 



We sure love our birthday boy and had a great time celebrating with him. Happy 3rd birthday to our baby Benson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment