Friday, August 9, 2019

Kindergarten Cutie Pies

Today we were able to celebrate our cute little Kindergartner boy- Tucker. We invited three of his friends from his old preschool class over and we had a little kindergarten kick off.
The party was themed around "Kindergarten Cutie Pies" and it was so fun.
We served mini personal pies, pie pops and cherry pie. 
The party had a vintage country fair feel and it was so fun to style. 




I loved the personal pies and the pie pops. They were so cute. 
Also, who knew that pie bunting would be so cute? I loved this little detail. 

The table was set with red check and mason jug mugs


We invited Tommy Fuhriman, Annabell Shragg and Hudson Seliger.
These cute friends are so adorable together and they are Tucker's favorite kids in his class. 


I love this smiley, happy boy. 
I can't believe he starts kindergarten in 4 days. I'm going to miss this kid!


Tanner, Bailey and Benson came too and loved getting to enjoy all treats!


We are all so excited for our cute boy to start kindergarten. Tanner and Bailey are excited to walk Tucker into his classroom each day. I'm excited to see how much he learns and grows. 


So here we go- school starts in only a few days and I'm sad to see them go, but excited. Good luck kiddos! And especially good luck to our sweet kindergarten cutie pie. 














No comments:

Post a Comment