Thursday, August 8, 2019

Back to School Dates

School Starts next week and I'm completely heart broken about it. I'm never really ready for school to start. But having Tucker going to kindergarten this year has made me extra sad.
I love this little buddy and I can't believe he'll be in full day kindy everyday.
Before school starts we decided to take all the kids on our annual back to school dates.
I got to take Tucker  and it was pretty adorable.
First we went to wal-mart together and let him pick out all his school supplies. 
After getting his supplies, we went to Braums to get ice cream together. Tucker wanted a double scoop of sherbet. He thoroughly enjoyed it. 

I sure love this little bud of mine. He's such a calming presence in our home and I'm going to miss him so much when school starts. 
Daddy took Tanner on his back to school date.
They went to "Tacos for Life" for dinner and then to the bookstore to buy a new book.
They had a great time. Tanner had a gift certificate for a free taco that he'd received as an academic award and when they went to cash it in, all the employees made a huge deal out of it and signed his certificate and gave him more free food. He felt pretty special.


These boys had a great time together. 
Lastly, I got to take Bailey on our pedicure date. We had fun together.
This was her first real pedicure at a salon and she loved the massage chairs.
She was so relaxed it was cracking me up. 
We decided to get our toes painted to match. 
Bailey also got her finger nails painted. She was really enjoying all the pampering. 

I love this girl of mine and I'm so glad we have each other to do these girly things together 


Well school starts next week and I'm still so sad about it. But I know these kids are going to have a great year. I can't wait to hear all about their first day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment