Sunday, August 4, 2019

Back to School Bash

We just had our annual back to school family bash. Last year we celebrated at the red neck water slide. But this year we decided to do a huge redneck slip-n-slide.  Our awesome friends, the Lowdens, hosted it at their house and we had so much fun. 





The kids just had so much fun together. It was awesome. 


Even I gave it a shot. One of the Dad's started by pulling me with a rope and then I let go and went flying down the slide. It was so fun and terrifying. I was screaming most the way down and it was awesome. 




It was such a massive slide. It went on and on and the kids never seemed to get tired. 





I mean, look at that face- just pure joy!


the kids also enjoyed the Lowden's rope swing. Their house is so fun. 


Eventually we ate a yummy dinner of roasted hot dogs and tons of sides and then the kids roasted s'mores. 




It was such a fun night. All the kids played so well and played so hard. They all passed out when we got home after the awesome night. 
We have one week until school starts and I'm going to go on trying to make the most of our last week of vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment