Friday, May 17, 2019

Tucker's Pre-K Graduation

So we just celebrated Tucker's graduation from his Pre-K program.
I don't know how it's possible that the school year is over for this kid.
Before the school program, Jessica and I got together to photograph Tommy and Tucker together.
These two boys are the best of friends. They literally love each other more than any two human beings possibly could. They have the sweetest, craziest friendship and it cracks us up. 


I just love this boy. He's been my little buddy since day one and I can't imagine having him gone every weekday to kindergarten. 
Isn't he the cutest little pre-k graduate? 





Tucker's Pre-K program was pretty dang cute. Tucker however took the program very seriously. 
He hardly moved during the songs but he knew all the words. He just didn't want leave his mark on the ground where he was told to stand.
I was kind of cracking up watching him. He was so very well behaved. 
Eventually he did a little smile for me during the tootie-ta song. 
Here's his entire class, with his two teachers and preschool director. 

We are so proud of this boy and all he's learned at preschool this year. He is such a good boy at preschool. He follows directions, follows the rules and is a good friend.
We can't wait to see how he does next year in Kindergarten. 
We sure love this little Pre-K graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment