Wednesday, May 22, 2019

ETE End of School Parties

Today the kids had their end of school parties. Don't ask me why they had them two days before school got out, but that's what happened.
I was in charge of Tanner's end of school party. We ended up doing an ice cream bar. The kids all signed beach balls and then his teacher gave out class awards.
Tanner won "Most Persuasive". I'm choosing to see the positive in that award.
Maybe he will go to law school some day. lol 
Bailey's class party was a water party. I had both the younger boys with me, so they got to enjoy ice cream and the water party.
The kids got water balloons and bubbles. 
Bailey had so much fun running around with her friends and getting soaked from the water balloons. 
The kids all had fun playing outside together. I think it was a pretty great way to end the school year!

Tanner's class also ended their party with an extra recess.
They loved it. All the kids had a blast and now we only have two days of school left! 
YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment