Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Soda-Lighted School is Out!

We had a fun and delicious end of school party this year.
The theme was "Soda-lighted School is out" and it couldn't have been a more appropriate or accurate theme.
I had a lot of fun styling this little party. The balloons were my favorite part of the setup.
And the ombre lettering. It was so fun. 

How fun is this color scheme?


These soda combinations were all so delicious.
I think my favorite was "Raspberry Dream"
We had the best time testing all the different combinations and no one even threw up. 
Tanner enjoyed "The Malibu" while Tucker enjoyed the "Cherry Sunday"
Benson had a mini serving or the "Raspberry Dream" While Bailey enjoyed "Summer Paradise" the most. 

I am not usually a huge soda fan, but adding the flavors made it so fun and they were all delicious!
Now onto SUMMER and all the fun that it brings. I am so happy school is over!



No comments:

Post a Comment