Saturday, April 24, 2021

Tucker's 7th Birthday

Sweet Tucker turned 7 this week and we had so much fun celebrating him. 
He requested a "minecraft" themed birthday. I didn't love this theme but it was all Tucker wanted so I jumped in with both feet and made it happen. I do like how it turned out but Tucker LOVED it!


We had creeper juice,
Gold bricks, slime
sticks and 
TNT licorice.
We also had minecraft character cupcakes. 
These little stinkers took me so long to make. I really hate fondant. 
The cake wasn't as challenging, but it did take a while.
Happily, Tucker loved it so much. It made it so very worth it. 
 






This sweet boy had a wonderful celebration. 
Mimi was still visiting so she was able to be there for the party. 

Nanny and Papa also came over and Uncle Joseph and his family came. 



I sure love this sweetheart of mine. He's my little buddy. 
He's rarely far from my side. He's artistic and quiet. He's serious about somethings but loves to giggle with his siblings. He is sensitive and loves to hum. 
We sure love this boy of ours. 
I love these photos of the kids watching Tucker open his gifts. They were so excited for him. I love sibling friendship so much. 

After presents we sang and cut his cake. 
Tucker loved the candles with the colored flames. 
Tucker loved his party and had a wonderful birthday celebration. 
Happy Birthday sweet Tucker-doodle!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment