Tuesday, April 6, 2021

SOLD!!!!!

I can hardly believe I'm writing this. The fixer upper house is FINALLY done and it has sold. We closed on the sale of the house and we couldn't be more thrilled. 
I've documented progress pictures along the way but the real fun are in the before and after shots. 
So here we go. 
Front:

Front door/Living Area

Back Wall Living Area

Kitchen

Master bedroom

Master Bathroom

Second Bathroom

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

Sunroom turned dinning room

Back of the house



I'm so incredibly proud of my husband. He worked so hard. We all worked but he dedicated so many nights and weekends to this house. He worked his full time job, performed his guard duty, worked at the temple and fulfilled his church callings all while working on this house. 
It took us almost two years to flip it but it was worth it. 
We all learned new skills. My kids gained confidence and work experience. They got to see how hard work pays off and take part in the pride that goes along with a job well done. 
I love watching Tanner help his Dad. He really took to construction work and I'm sure this fixer upper house won't be our last. Bailey, Tucker and Benson also learned how to work better and harder. I even used some power tools and saws. 
We were able to sell the house and make enough to meet our financial goals and for that we feel very blessed!
It took two years but while we worked the market sky-rocketed and we were able to make much more than we would have only a year later. 
This big project is finished and I wont lie, I'm so relieved. 
Stay tuned for our next adventure, although I do hope it will be a while. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment