Monday, October 21, 2019

Tucker's Kindy Pumpkin Patch field Trip

We just got home from our cruise last night, but we are back to real life now full steam ahead.
Today Tucker had a field trip with his kindergarten class to the pumpkin patch.
Tucker was so happy that Benson and I were able to come too.
He's such a cute little kindergarten bud. I love him. 
Here is Tucker and his class with his teacher, Mrs. Johnson and her aide. 

Tucker was so cute helping Benson climb and run around with all the big kids.
He was so sweet and protective of him. 
Benson really enjoyed all these photo props. I was cracking up watching him run from one to the next and putting his face in each hole. He's so cute!
How cute is this boy?

After playing everywhere, we hopped on the hayride. 



Then it was time for their picnic lunch.
I love getting to spend time with my cute kindergarten boy. He is such a good kid and he loves school!
I may be exhausted from the cruise, unpacking, grocery shopping and everything else- but I'm so glad I didn't miss this chance to spend some time with my boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment