Thursday, October 31, 2019

Class Halloween Parties at ETE

I scrambled around and was able to attend all three class Halloween parties. I can spend 20 minutes with each kid in each of their classrooms before moving on to the next party.
So that's what I do and it seems to work well for the kids.
Benson really enjoys getting to go to the parties. It's pretty cute!
Tucker was the cutest little Darth Vader. I just love this adorable kinder bud. 


His class rotated around to different game stations after eating their snacks. 
Tucker loved the bean bag toss and bingo. 
Next I went to Bailey's classroom. They were also rotating to stations and when I got there she was just finishing her snack and then she moved to a different station to start making a monster craft. She looked so cute in her Princess Leia costume and her cute little buns. 
I also got to watch Bailey play the bowling game. She loved this and was so cute as she cheered for the other kids in her group. 
By the time I got to Tanner's class party they were winding down. They had just played the mummy wrap game and they were just messing around and burying each other in toilet paper. 


Benson sure enjoys going to all the parties. He often gets treats too. 
Tanner was such a handsome Luke Skywalker and Benson made for an adorable Yoda. 

After the parties were over, I checked all the kids out of school and we left to go to Dad's office to trick-or-treat his work. Stay tuned for that fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment