Sunday, December 3, 2023

It's beginning to Look alot like Christmas

We are just coming out of the post-thanksgiving fog and we got home from Mountain Home on Saturday. I was so excited to get Christmas up but I didn't have time right away. But by December 1st we had our trees up and we were ready to welcome our Elfs back. 
We decorated the living tree first. This tree is my baby and I love the color scheme. 




We also set up a full size tree in our kitchen/dining room area this year. This new tree was to hold all our vacation ornaments. It was so fun to go through the ornaments and remember the trips we've taken. 
I think that it may be my new favorite tree. I love our tradition of buying ornaments on our trips. 

We also welcomed our elves back with a nutcracker themed party. 
It was so fun to set up and the elfs came back in costumes to match. 


The kids have lots of nutcrackers but they were really excited for the elfs to bring them new ones too. 
Bailey and I use to go watch the Nutcracker ballet each december and she would get a new one each time. But we haven't gone the last few years. However, we started watching the ballet at home with the boys so the boys have started their own collections. 

Then we painted our own nutcrackers too. This activitiy took about two days to finish. 

 
But the kids did great on theirs and it was so cute to watch them work so hard. 


We are so excited for the Christmas season and all the good that comes along with it. 
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment