Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Memorial Day and More May Randomness

So now that the month of May is basically over, I feel the need to catch up on a few things. I've already blogged a few things for the month, but small things like "Star Wars Day" got overlooked and we had to celebrate that awesome day. The kids look forward to this day every year and with all the fun Star Wars series these days, it wasn't hard to find something to watch. 
 
I also want to start a new photo series called "the places Benson sleeps" because he just passes out all the time and it's my favorite. He's five now and is as sweet of a cuddler as he was as a baby. 
This picture is one of my favorites. He just fell asleep on Chris' chest and then scooted down and snuggled in. 
He also loves to climb into my bed in the morning after he wakes up and then fall back asleep snuggled up with me. It's one of my favorites. 

Memorial day fell after the last day of school so we had a very chill day and it was really nice. 
We hung out and watched movies and then Dad grilled burgers and we ate on the back patio. 
 

We roasted marshmallows and made smores. It was such a beautiful night and the weather was awesome. 

We also spent a long time making giant bubbles. The kids loved this. They got these bubble ropes in their "end of school" buckets  but hadn't used them so it was really fun.  

 






And as usual, Clementine got lots of loves. 
We also did some side walk chalk and did some fun murals. 
 
I sure loves these kiddos and I'm so excited for a summer of fun together. 
We have some great trips planned and family visiting. It's going to be so nice!
 
We had a great memorial day and a busy but fun month of May. 
 

The day after Memorial day we went to the pool. It was freezing but the kids loved it. 


Can't wait for all the summer fun. I love summer time so much but I'm also excited for the prospect of having all my kids in school next school year.
But here's to a wonderful summer of adventure afternoons and chill mornings. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment