Friday, December 17, 2021

Tucker's Rise & Shine & Class Party

Today I got to go to Tucker's school and watch his classes' showcase at their "Rise and Shine" assembly. The schools haven't been open to parents since school started, but the covid cases are down and so they just invited parents back to the school last week. It was perfect timing. 
Tucker's class did such a great job at their rise and shine. 
Tucker was, as always, very nervous, but he was brave and he did great. 

I was so very proud of my boy. 
All the kids had short speaking parts about how they can serve others. Tucker said he can serve others by helping his sister. It was pretty cute. 
How cute are these little 2nd graders? Ms. Palmer is such a great teacher for Tucker. She's tender and loving but also firm. He adores her. 
I also had to snag a picture of Tucker and his best friend, Ivy. 
She and Tucker are the cutest friends. I just love their little relationship. 

Then this afternoon I got to return to school for Tucker's class Christmas party. Benson got to come to and that made both boys so happy. 
They made gingerbread houses from graham crackers and ate all the yummy treats. 
Tucker also made this really cute snowman craft. It's meant to be a melted snowman and then the tea light is the carrot nose. Tucker did a great job. 
I love getting to go into my kids' classrooms. It's fun to see them in their element. 
We have three days of school next week and then we are out for Christmas break. I cannot wait!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment