Saturday, December 18, 2021

Christmas Fun in NWA

We are enjoying every bit of the Christmas fun we can find lately. 
We decorated our tree and the kids did a great job. I love them all in their matching pjs. 

The kids always have a great time decorating. I went ahead and put the lights and ribbons on while they were at school and then when they got home they were able to add the ornaments. 




 

The kids did an awesome job and finished in no time. 
 
Also, April and I were able to drive up to the KC temple at the beginning of the month. We were so happy to get to be in the temple together but also we were thrilled to get to visit a 
"GIVING MACHINE" that had been set up at the Kansas City crown plaza. 
This was such a fun experience. Since these machines were made, I've been dying to try one. I bought as much as my budget would allow, including 8 chickens and 2 hens. That was a pretty fun thing to do. 
 

 

Another day we got to go on our traditional "Minivan express". The kids had been asking for us to go do this for a long time so they were thrilled when they found their tickets on their beds. 
We figured Christmas light pjs were appropriate for driving around looking at Christmas lights. 
We had a great time. I always love drinking hot cocoa, singing carols and looking at lights. 
 
Sometimes we had to all squish into the front seat to see the lights dancing to music. 
 
We made it to the square to get our Santa letters mailed too. We almost missed the cut off but we made it. Everyone except Benson wrote their own letters this year. 

 
I want to always remember: Benson asked Santa for a metal detector so he could find treasure in his backyard. But on Tanner's letter he also made sure that Santa knew what Benson wanted. It was so darling. Sometimes my boys totally and completely melt my heart. 

Then it was over to the square to see Santa's sleigh in front of the 5&10. 
I love this picture!

We have a had a great time enjoying all the Christmas fun in our area. The Allreds come tomorrow and we cant wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment