Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentine's Day

We just celebrated a wonderful valentine's day. 
I was able to attend both of the younger boys' class parties.
Tucker loved his party and he really loved the ice cream bar we put together.
Sometimes being a room mom is exhausting, but I do love that it forces me to prioritize being at school events. It makes the boys so happy to see me there. 
Tucker loved his valentine box this year. I cut out most everything on my silhouette machine and then Tucker glued everything onto the box. It was simple and he loved it. 
Tucker and his friends, Norah and Ivy, are the cutest. I just love their little friendships. 


Benson loved his party too. For their craft they got to paint a window cling. Benson took this very seriously and I think he worked longer than anyone else on this craft. 
Benson surprised me by asking for a darth vader box this year. I didn't realize he was that into Star Wars, but he insisted on it. We spent probably 30 minutes looking for different ideas for a valentine box and the darth vader was his favorite. Luckily, it was also pretty easy to make. 
He really loved his box too!


I also put together a little valentine party for the kids at home. 
The theme was "PUGS and KISSES" and I just knew the kids would love the little edible pug cupcake toppers. 
Chris had brought home some "bundtinis" from "Nothing Bundt" and we used those for our little party. They worked perfectly and kept the cost and effort way down for me.



I sure love my little valentines. 


We ate a delicious dinner of steak and alfredo and watched a movie together. It was a great night and it made me so grateful for my family and all the love in my life. 
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment