Friday, February 23, 2024

School Happenings

I've been lucky enough to be at the school alot lately. 
Benson was selected as "student of the week" for the week so I got to be there for that. 
Happily for Benson, that day Nanny and Papa were visiting  so we all got to have lunch together. 
Lucky little boy. 
Then the following Friday it was Benson's class' turn for "Rise and Shine". 
So I got to go watch his class perform their showcase and Benson delivered his little speaking part.
It was cute!

They did a cute little planet song that talked about each of the planets and they held up the ball that represented that planet. It was pretty adorable. 
Nanny and Papa were visiting again and got to attend that too. Benson has been really lucky with his events and having them line up perfectly with visits from Nanny and Papa. 
I sure love this boy. He's getting so big and growing up so much. He's getting really confident and it's so fun to see him learn and grow. 


That's it for now, but stay turned because heaven knows it feels like I'm at that school every other day for different events. I'm sure there are more coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment