Thursday, November 16, 2023

School Fun

Before we left for the cruise, I got to attend the Rise and Shine Assembly for Tucker's class showcase. 
It was pretty cute. It was based around veterans day and so the kids all wore red, white and blue. 
Tucker had a speaking part and they sang a song. It was pretty cute. 


Tucker loves his teacher and he was pretty excited to see me at his showcase. 
Then this week, after getting back from our cruise, Tucker performed in the 4th grade musical. 
It was a cute musical based on songs by the Beetles. They did a great job and Tucker sang along to every song. 
We sure love this cute 4th Grader. 


 

This week is also the week before Thanksgiving break and so the kids had their Thanksgiving lunches. 
I got to have lunch with both boys and it was so fun. 
The school lunches are nothing to write home about, but the boys loved that I came and ate the same lunch as them. 
First I had lunch with Tucker. 
He's so cute. Since getting back from our cruise on Sunday he's been wearing his cruise lanyard to school each day. 

The next day I got to have lunch with Benson. 
In typical cute 1st grade fashion, he had a turkey hat on and it was adorable. 

Now it's just about time for Thanksgiving break. I can't wait. Even though we were just on vacation for a week, I'm ready for another break from school. Plus it will be nice to see Nanny and Papa. 
Stay tuned for Thanksgiving in Mountain Home. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment