Monday, November 29, 2021

Everyday Life

I just wanted to make note of our normal life lately. We are doing good. The kids are doing great in school. They love being back in public school and I love getting to watch them thrive, make new friends and experience things outside of our home. 
I've recently gotten really into making charcuterie boards and I made this one for us to eat while we watched general conference in October. 
It was such a hit. The kids sat and ate and listened for a long time. 
I always enjoy general conference weekend, but its even better when Chris is home and gets to enjoy it with us. 

I recently had to say goodbye to my good friend, Chantyl Staheli. Chantyl and I have become really great friends over the last two years and I'm going to miss her. 
My friend Brooke and I threw her a going away party and it was so fun. 
We called it "Good Pie for Now" and everyone brought a pie to share and we pigged out. 
It was really fun.

Lots of girls showed up to see Chantyl off and I think she felt the love!
It was a great night but I'm going to miss that girl so stinkin much. She's my friend that is always encouraging. She's the girl you call when you need a quick escape from the house. She's one who is up for a girls overnight. She is such a great friend and I'm going to miss having her just one street away. 

Oh also, Chris and Bailey sang in church together recently. It was a group of 4 girls and their dads and it was pretty cute. They sang "A Child's Prayer" and it was precious. 

Chris and I also reached a new milestone recently and so I had to document it. 
We left the kids all home with Tanner and went out on a date. We had dinner together and then ran some errands. It was kind of amazing and the kids did great with Tanner. 

Benson and I have been spending lots of time together on his days off of school. We recently found a new playground. It was really fun to play together and the playground was awesome. 

Another fun thing I got to do recently was attend the temple with my friend Lacey. 
Afterwards we went to lunch and then to liberty jail. I was really excited to go to Liberty jail because we just read these sections in the Doctrine and Covenants and I was excited to learn more about the history. It was awesome. The missionary couple that was serving there knew so much and I learned a lot. 



Okay that's some of the small things that have been going on. We are staying busy but it's all good stuff. We can't wait for December and all the fun that it brings.
I'm incredibly grateful for how blessed we are. Life is good and I'm trying hard to enjoy the little things and our time together.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment