Saturday, November 13, 2021

End of Season Cheer Party

We have finished our first season of cheer. 
Part of me is so relieved it's over and the other part of me is sad. 
It was way more worked than I anticipated but it was also really cool to watch my sweet little squad of girls learn and grow together. 
They came so far together!

For our "End of Season" party, I took the girls out of Olive Garden. 
They had the best time ordering for themselves and then talking and giggling together. 

Here are me and all my girls with their championship medals. 

Our team, the tigers, won our championship game and it was so fun to watch their excitement. 
After dinner, we went to get mani/pedis. The girls were so cute. 
I think they felt very grown up.
 

I really enjoyed getting to watch these girls bond together. 

We ended our night getting ice cream cones together. 
It was a wonderful night and Bailey absolutely loved it. 


Being the coach for Bailey's team was definitely more involved than I thought it would be, but I'm grateful I got to know these girls and to spend so much quality time with my favorite girl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment