Saturday, August 28, 2021

Tanner's Epic Birthday

We had a great time celebrating Tanner's 12th birthday. It seems crazy that my oldest is 12 years old! 
Tanner is such a great kid. I hope the teenage years don't change that, but for now we are enjoying his happy personality and cute sense of humor. 
On his actual birthday he had school, but we ended the night with his favorite dinner and night swim at the pool. He loved it. 
For his party theme, he asked for a gaming themed party. Dad recently fixed his old xbox and him and Tanner have been having fun playing together. This theme was perfect for him. 

This cute boy is so laid back, he was very chill about his birthday.
 His only request was a bundt cake. Easy peasy. 



I made this controller banner for decoration and it is one of my favorite things from this party. 
We had kettle corn popcorn (Tanner's favorite) and I made little controller cookies. The cookies were a huge hit. They were fun to make and looked so cute. 
Green punch and the bundt cake were our other food items. 


Tanner loved his cake. It was a white chocolate and raspberry cake and it was so yummy!
I sure love this kid. He's been such a good guy and I'm glad he's my first. Hopefully he will take it easy on me over the next 6 years or so. 


We had Nanny, Papa and Aunt Laura over, as well as Uncle Joseph and his family. We missed the Allreds but we had a great time celebrating our boy. 
We opened presents, ate food, order fajitas for dinner and let the kids play. 
Happy Birthday sweet Tanner boy. We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment