Monday, August 16, 2021

Back to Public School- First Day

Today my sweet kids started school. Well the older three started school. Benson starts preschool after labor day. 
Tanner started 6th grade at Ardis Ann Middle School. This will be his only year of middle school because we home schooled last year, but he's excited. 
Bailey started 5th grade at Ardis Ann middle school too. This is her first year in middle school and she's really excited to be back in public school. 
 
And Tucker started 2nd grade at Elm Tree Elementary. He is a little more hesitant to go back to public school but I have no doubt he will do great. 
  
After school we celebrated with a little back to school party. 



I'm so proud of these cuties. I know they were all a little nervous this morning and wearing masks in school is new for them, but they are resilient and I know they will do great this school year.  


 



After being home together for the last 17 months, it is definitely strange to have them back in school full time. But Chris and I both feel like this is the best place for them right now. 
I know they will thrive and learn so much this year. I can't wait to see what goodness comes this year, regardless of COVID and all the strict regulations. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment